713110 Amusement and Theme ParksThis industry comprises establishments, known as amusement or theme parks, primarily engaged in operating a variety of attractions, such as mechanical rides, water rides, games, shows, theme exhibits, refreshment stands, and picnic grounds. These establishments may lease space to others on a concession basis.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating mechanical or water rides on a concession basis in amusement parks, fairs, and carnivals or operating a single attraction, such as a waterslide--are classified in Industry 713990, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries;
- Operating refreshment stands on a concession basis--are classified in Industry 72251, Restaurants and Other Eating Places;
- Supplying and servicing coin-operated amusement (except gambling) devices in places of business operated by others--are classified in Industry 713990, All Other Amusement and Recreation Industries;
- Supplying and servicing coin-operated gambling devices (e.g., slot machines or video gambling terminals) in places of business operated by others--are classified in Industry 713290, Other Gambling Industries; and
- Organizing, promoting, and/or managing events, such as carnivals and fairs, with or without facilities--are classified in Industry Group 7113, Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events.
|713110||713110||713110||Amusement parks (e.g., theme, water)|
|713110||713110||713110||Parks (e.g., theme, water), amusement|
|713110||713110||713110||Theme parks, amusement|
|713110||713110||713110||Water parks, amusement|