51219 - Postproduction Services and Other Motion Picture and Video Industries
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing postproduction services and other services to the motion picture industry, including specialized motion picture or video postproduction services, such as editing, film/tape transfers, titling, subtitling, credits, closed captioning, and computer-produced graphics, animation and special effects, as well as developing and processing motion picture film.
Motion picture film laboratories
Stock footage film libraries
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Mass duplicating video discs, tapes, and film--are classified in Industry 33461, Manufacturing and Reproducing Magnetic and Optical Media;
- Providing audio services for film, television, and video productions--are classified in Industry 51224, Sound Recording Studios;
- Renting wardrobes and costumes for motion picture production--are classified in Industry 53228, Other Consumer Goods Rental;
- Renting studio equipment--are classified in Industry 53249, Other Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment Rental and Leasing; and
- Casting actors and actresses with production companies--are classified in Industry 56131, Employment Placement Agencies and Executive Search Services.
NAICS Codes that fall under 51219 - Postproduction Services and Other Motion Picture and Video Industries
Top Businesses by Annual Sales for 51219 – Click for Complete Profiles: