453210 Office Supplies and Stationery StoresThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) retailing new stationery, school supplies, and office supplies; (2) retailing a combination of new office equipment, furniture, and supplies; and (3) retailing new office equipment, furniture, and supplies in combination with selling new computers.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing stationery, school supplies, and office supplies via electronic shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Retailing greeting cards--are classified in Industry 453220, Gift, Novelty, and Souvenir Stores;
- Retailing new computers without retailing other consumer-type electronic products or office equipment, furniture, and supplies--are classified in U.S. Industry 443142, Electronics Stores;
- Printing business forms--are classified in Industry 32311, Printing;
- Retailing new office furniture--are classified in Industry 442110, Furniture Stores; and
- Retailing used office supplies--are classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores.
|453210||453210||453210||Office supply stores|
|453210||453210||453210||School supply stores|