32311 - Printing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in printing on apparel and textile products, paper, metal, glass, plastics, and other materials, except fabric (grey goods). The printing processes employed include, but are not limited to, lithographic, gravure, screen, flexographic, digital, and letterpress. Establishments in this industry do not manufacture the stock that they print, but may perform postprinting activities, such as folding, cutting, or laminating the materials they print, and mailing.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing photocopying service on photocopy equipment without performing traditional printing activities--are classified in Industry 56143, Business Service Centers;
- Printing on grey goods--are classified in Industry 31331, Textile and Fabric Finishing Mills;
- Printing and publishing, known as publishers--are classified in Subsector 511, Publishing Industries (except Internet);
- Performing prepress or postpress services without performing traditional printing activities--are classified in Industry 32312, Support Activities for Printing; and
- Manufacturing and printing advertising specialties--are classified in the Manufacturing sector according to the products made.
NAICS Codes that fall under 32311 - Printing
Top Businesses by Annual Sales for 32311 – Click for Complete Profiles: