322212 Folding Paperboard Box ManufacturingThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting paperboard (except corrugated) into folding paperboard boxes without manufacturing paper and paperboard.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing setup paperboard boxes (except corrugated or laminated solid fiber boxes) or milk cartons--are classified in U.S. Industry 322219, Other Paperboard Container Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing corrugated and solid fiber boxes--are classified in U.S. Industry 322211, Corrugated and Solid Fiber Box Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing paperboard and converting paperboard into containers--are classified in Industry 322130, Paperboard Mills;
- Manufacturing paper and converting paper into containers--are classified in Industry 32212, Paper Mills; and
- Manufacturing paper bags--are classified in Industry 322220, Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing.
|322212||322212||322212||Boxes, folding (except corrugated), made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Cartons, folding (except milk), made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Folding boxes (except corrugated) made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Folding paper and paperboard containers (except corrugated) made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Food containers, sanitary, folding, made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Sanitary food container, folding, made from purchased paperboard|
|322212||322212||322212||Shoe boxes, folding, made from purchased paperboard|