81331 - Social Advocacy Organizations
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in promoting a particular cause or working for the realization of a specific social or political goal to benefit a broad or specific constituency. These organizations may solicit contributions and offer memberships to support these goals.
Community action advocacy organizations
Firearms advocacy organizations
Conservation advocacy organizations
Human rights advocacy organizations
Environmental advocacy organizations
Wildlife preservation organizations
- Establishments primarily engaged in promoting the civic and social interests of their members are classified in Industry 81341, Civic and Social Organizations;
- Establishments primarily engaged in promoting the interests of organized labor and union employees are classified in Industry 81393, Labor Unions and Similar Labor Organizations;
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing legal services for social advocacy organizations are classified in Industry Group 5411, Legal Services;
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing community action services, such as community action services agencies, are classified in Industry 62419, Other Individual and Family Services; and
- Government establishments primarily engaged in administering, overseeing, and managing governmental ecological restoration programs are classified in Industry 92411, Administration of Air and Water Resource and Solid Waste Management Programs.
NAICS Codes that fall under 81331 - Social Advocacy Organizations
Top Businesses by Annual Sales for 81331 – Click for Complete Profiles: