813212 Voluntary Health OrganizationsThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in raising funds for health related research, such as disease (e.g., heart, cancer, diabetes) prevention, health education, and patient services.
Disease awareness fundraising organizations
Health research fundraising organizations
Disease research (e.g., heart, cancer) fundraising organizations
Voluntary health organizations
- Establishments primarily engaged in raising funds for a wide range of social welfare activities, such as educational, scientific, cultural, or health, are classified in U.S. Industry 813219, Other Grantmaking and Giving Services;
- Establishments primarily engaged in organizing and conducting fundraising campaigns on a contract or fee basis are classified in U.S. Industry 561499, All Other Business Support Services;
- Establishments primarily engaged in providing telemarketing services for others are classified in U.S. Industry 561422, Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers;
- Establishments known as grantmaking foundations or charitable trusts are classified in U.S. Industry 813211, Grantmaking Foundations; and
- Establishments primarily engaged in conducting health research are classified in Industry 54171, Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, and Life Sciences.
|813212||813212||813212||Disease awareness fundraising organizations|
|813212||813212||813212||Disease research (e.g., cancer, heart) fundraising organizations|
|813212||813212||813212||Health research fundraising organizations|
|813212||813212||813212||Voluntary health organizations|