713930 MarinasThis industry comprises establishments, commonly known as marinas, engaged in operating docking and/or storage facilities for pleasure craft owners, with or without one or more related activities, such as retailing fuel and marine supplies; and repairing, maintaining, or renting pleasure boats.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Building ships--are classified in U.S. Industry 336611, Ship Building and Repairing;
- Building boats--are classified in U.S. Industry 336612, Boat Building;
- Renting pleasure boats--are classified in U.S. Industry 532284, Recreational Goods Rental;
- Repairing pleasure boats--are classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance;
- Retailing marine supplies--are classified in U.S. Industry 441222, Boat Dealers; and
- Retailing fuel for boats--are classified in Industry 447190, Other Gasoline Stations.
|713930||713930||713930||Boating clubs with marinas|
|713930||713930||713930||Marine basins, operation of|
|713930||713930||713930||Sailing clubs with marinas|
|713930||713930||713930||Yacht clubs with marinas|