485999 All Other Transit and Ground Passenger TransportationThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing ground passenger transportation (except urban transit systems; interurban and rural bus transportation, taxi and/or limousine services (except shuttle services), school and employee bus transportation, charter bus services, and special needs transportation). Establishments primarily engaged in operating shuttle services and vanpools are included in this industry. Shuttle services establishments generally provide travel on regular routes and on regular schedules between hotels, airports, or other destination points.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Operating urban transit systems--are classified in Industry Group 4851, Urban Transit Systems;
- Providing interurban and rural bus transportation--are classified in Industry 485210, Interurban and Rural Bus Transportation;
- Providing taxi and/or limousine services (except shuttle services)--are classified in Industry Group 4853, Taxi and Limousine Service;
- Providing school and employee bus transportation (including for the infirm, elderly, or handicapped)--are classified in Industry 485410, School and Employee Bus Transportation;
- Providing buses for charter--are classified in Industry 485510, Charter Bus Industry;
- Providing special needs transportation (except to and from school or work) for the infirm, elderly, or handicapped--are classified in U.S. Industry 485991, Special Needs Transportation; and
- Providing ambulance services for emergency and medical purposes--are classified in Industry 621910, Ambulance Services.
|485999||485999||485999||Airport limousine services (i.e., shuttle)|
|485999||485999||485999||Airport shuttle services|
|485999||485999||485999||Car pool operation|
|485999||485999||485999||Shuttle services (except employee bus)|