448110 Men's Clothing StoresThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing a general line of new men's and boys' clothing. These establishments may provide basic alterations, such as hemming, taking in or letting out seams, or lengthening or shortening sleeves.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing men's and boys' clothing via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Retailing custom men's clothing made on the premises--are classified in Industry Group 3152, Cut and Sew Apparel Manufacturing;
- Retailing new men's and boys' accessories--are classified in Industry 448150, Clothing Accessories Stores;
- Retailing specialized new apparel, such as raincoats, leather coats, fur apparel, and swimwear--are classified in Industry 448190, Other Clothing Stores;
- Retailing new clothing for all genders and age groups--are classified in Industry 448140, Family Clothing Stores;
- Retailing secondhand clothes--are classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores; and
- Providing clothing alterations and repair--are classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance.
|448110||448110||448110||Apparel stores, men's and boys' clothing|
|448110||448110||448110||Clothing stores, men's and boys'|