335929 Other Communication and Energy Wire ManufacturingThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing insulated wire and cable of nonferrous metals from purchased wire.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing cable sets consisting of insulated wire and various connectors for electronic applications--are classified in U.S. Industry 334419, Other Electronic Component Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing extension cords, appliance cords, and similar electrical cord sets from purchased insulated wire--are classified in U.S. Industry 335999, All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing;
- Drawing and insulating copper wire in the same establishment--are classified in Industry 331420, Copper Rolling, Drawing, Extruding, and Alloying;
- Drawing and insulating aluminum wire in the same establishment--are classified in U.S. Industry 331318, Other Aluminum Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding; and
- Drawing nonferrous wire (except copper and aluminum)--are classified in U.S. Industry 331491, Nonferrous Metal (except Copper and Aluminum) Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding.
|335929||335929||335929||Cable, nonferrous, insulated, or armored, made from purchased nonferrous wire|
|335929||335929||335929||Coaxial cable, nonferrous, made from purchased nonferrous wire|
|335929||335929||335929||Communications wire and cable, nonferrous, made from purchased nonferrous wire|
|335929||335929||335929||Insulating purchased nonferrous wire|