111199 All Other Grain FarmingThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in growing grains and/or producing grain(s) seeds (except wheat, corn, rice, and oilseed(s) and grain(s) combinations).
Wild rice farming
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Growing wheat--are classified in Industry 111140, Wheat Farming;
- Growing corn (except sweet corn)--are classified in Industry 111150, Corn Farming;
- Growing rice (except wild rice)--are classified in Industry 111160, Rice Farming;
- Growing sweet corn--are classified in U.S. Industry 111219, Other Vegetable (except Potato) and Melon Farming; and
- Growing a combination of grain(s) and oilseed(s) with no one grain (or family of grains) or oilseed (or family of oilseeds) accounting for one-half of the establishment's agricultural production (value of crops for market)--are classified in U.S. Industry 111191, Oilseed and Grain Combination Farming.
|111199||111199||111199||Barley farming, field and seed production|
|111199||111199||111199||Milo farming, field and seed production|
|111199||111199||111199||Oat farming, field and seed production|
|111199||111199||111199||Rye farming, field and seed production|
|111199||111199||111199||Sorghum farming, field and seed production|
|111199||111199||111199||Wild rice farming, field and seed production|