512290 Other Sound Recording IndustriesThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing sound recording services (except record production, distribution, music publishing, and sound recording in a studio). Establishments in this industry provide services, such as the audio recording of meetings and conferences.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Promoting and authorizing the use of musical works in various media--are classified in Industry 512230, Music Publishers;
- Providing facilities and expertise for recording musical performances--are classified in Industry 512240, Sound Recording Studios;
- Record production and/or releasing, promoting, and distributing sound recordings--are classified in Industry 512250, Record Production and Distribution;
- Providing mass duplication of recorded products--are classified in U.S. Industry 334614, Software and Other Prerecorded Compact Disc, Tape, and Record Reproducing; and
- Organizing and promoting the presentation of performing arts productions--are classified in Industry Group 7113, Promoters of Performing Arts, Sports, and Similar Events.
|512290||512290||512290||Audio recording of meetings or conferences|
|512290||512290||512290||Music program distribution, prerecorded|
|512290||512290||512290||Producers, recorded radio shows (except independent producers)|
|512290||512290||512290||Radio program recording production (except independent producers)|
|512290||512290||512290||Recording books on tape or disc (except publishers)|
|512290||512290||512290||Recording seminars and conferences, audio|
|512290||512290||512290||Stock music and other audio services|
|512290||512290||512290||Stock sound library (e.g., general background sounds, stock music)|