448310 Jewelry StoresThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing one or more of the following items: (1) new jewelry (except costume jewelry); (2) new sterling and plated silverware; and (3) new watches and clocks. Also included are establishments retailing these new products in combination with lapidary work and/or repair services.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Retailing new costume jewelry--are classified in Industry 448150, Clothing Accessories Stores;
- Retailing jewelry via electronic home shopping, mail-order, or direct sale--are classified in Subsector 454, Nonstore Retailers;
- Retailing antique or used jewelry, silverware, and watches and clocks--are classified in Industry 453310, Used Merchandise Stores;
- Providing jewelry or watch and clock repair without retailing new jewelry or watches and clocks--are classified in Industry 811490, Other Personal and Household Goods Repair and Maintenance; and
- Cutting and setting gem stones--are classified in Industry 339910, Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing.
|448310||448310||448310||Gem stone shops, precious and semi-precious|
|448310||448310||448310||Jewelry stores, precious|