33512 - Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electric lighting fixtures (except vehicular), nonelectric lighting equipment, lamp shades (except glass and plastics), and lighting fixture components (except current-carrying wiring devices).
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Manufacturing vehicular lighting fixtures--are classified in Industry 33632, Motor Vehicle Electrical and Electronic Equipment Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing electric light bulbs, tubes, and parts--are classified in Industry 33511, Electric Lamp Bulb and Part Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing current-carrying wiring devices for lighting fixtures--are classified in Industry 33593, Wiring Device Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing ceiling fans or bath fans with integrated lighting fixtures--are classified in Industry 33521, Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing plastics lamp shades--are classified in Industry 32619, Other Plastics Product Manufacturing;
- Manufacturing glassware and glass parts for lighting fixtures--are classified in Industry 32721, Glass and Glass Product Manufacturing; and
- Manufacturing signaling devices that incorporate electric light bulbs, such as traffic and railway signals--are classified in Industry 33429, Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing.
NAICS Codes that fall under 33512 - Lighting Fixture Manufacturing
Top Businesses by Annual Sales for 33512 – Click for Complete Profiles: