561410 Document Preparation ServicesThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) letter or resume writing; (2) document editing or proofreading; (3) typing, word processing, or desktop publishing; and (4) stenography (except court reporting or stenotype recording), transcription, and other secretarial services.
Cross-References. Establishments primarily engaged in--
- Providing verbatim reporting and stenotype recording of live legal proceedings and transcribing subsequent recorded materials--are classified in U.S. Industry 561492, Court Reporting and Stenotype Services;
- Performing prepress and postpress services in support of printing activities--are classified in Industry 323120, Support Activities for Printing;
- Providing document translation services--are classified in Industry 541930, Translation and Interpretation Services;
- Photocopying, duplicating, and other document copying services, with or without a range of other office support services (except printing)--are classified in U.S. Industry 561439, Other Business Service Centers (including Copy Shops); and
- Providing document copying services in combination with printing services, with or without a range of other office support services, and establishments known as quick or digital printers--are classified in U.S. Industry 323111, Commercial Printing (except Screen and Books).
|561410||561410||561410||Desktop publishing services (i.e., document preparation services)|
|561410||561410||561410||Document preparation services|
|561410||561410||561410||Document transcription services|
|561410||561410||561410||Letter writing services|
|561410||561410||561410||Radio transcription services|
|561410||561410||561410||Resume writing services|
|561410||561410||561410||Stenographic services (except court or stenographic reporting)|
|561410||561410||561410||Technical editing services|
|561410||561410||561410||Word processing services|